Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Cooking Pasta With Toddlers!

I have just had a fabulous time when cooking lunch with my Isabelle. She loves cooking and pasta, so this morning I decided we would be cooking lunch together. I have to admit that cooking with her means a lot of mess, so am quite happy they cook and bake quite often at her nursery. But this time, it wasn't messy at all. My daughter was so happy, cutting some ham into small pieces, then mixing and whisking the eggs, while I was stirring the pasta. Such an easy recipe, done in no time and very yummy. Just boil the pasta and when it's ready add some ham, boiled vegetables ( green beans or broccoli), and pour the egg mixture all over it while stirring constantly! Will definitely cook with my Isabelle more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails