Monday, 26 April 2010

Do we Deserve A Brake Without Our little Darlings?

I think that mostly you would agree, that it's important to have some time just for you and your partner, without your children. In our case, living in London with my husband's family in Belfast and my family in the Czech republic, it's almost impossible to have just my and my husband's time. When was the last time we went to the cinema or for a dinner together? My answer: Last week, as my dear husband had secretly planned a romantic trip to Paris and had organised my mum to fly here to look after Isabelle. We were very lucky as her flight was on Wednesday night, just before the UK flights ban had started.

We took Eurostar train to Paris on Friday early morning and spend 3 wonderful days in one of the most romantic cities in the world. The last time we were in Paris was when I was pregnant with Isabelle and we were catching up with our Aussie friends. It was very different this time, as were were not rushing around sightseeing, but we were really enjoying our time just walking around, eating great food at little cafes and talking and talking and talking....

3 comments:

  1. Oh well done husband, what a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! Not at all jealous, honest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, he is fantastic, I love him soooo much ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails