Monday, 17 May 2010

Paint Your Own Wellies!

When I was approached by Kidclever.co.uk for a product review, I was spoiled for choice. I was mainly thinking of reviewing something useful for Isabelle, as she has so many toys... maybe too many as most children have these days. This website has a huge range of very clever products so the title Kidclever says it all. At the end I decided to ask for these lovely pink Paint Your Own Wellies.

As I have mentioned here before, Isabelle is very creative and absolutely loves painting. I was waiting for a rainy afternoon, and decided to show her her new project. She was very happy I went for the pink colour and not green, even though I am not a big fan of pink. The pack includes the wellies, six Little Pals paint pens (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, pink) and a very important LEAFLET with the instructions how to use it. We warmed up the paint in our hands and were trying to get some nice pictures, but Isabelle was not listening to me and putting too much paint everywhere ... well, a 3 year old!

I think it's a brilliant product and could keep your kids occupied for a while. Also, how many kids have their own hand painted wellies? They could come up with results like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails