Wednesday, 6 October 2010

The Gallery - Here come the girls!


My mum, Isabelle & Me

I am very lucky and have quite a few great women in my live, but will only share the two most loved by me women this time. Well, one woman and one little girl, who used to be a baby not long ago... I wish I could stop the time, she is so great now, and we do so many things together. I have to admit I enjoy her being a little girl much more than when she was a baby. I love chatting to her and hearing about her mornings at her new pre-school. Sometimes I have tears when I hear her using the same words I use and I know that's because she wants to be like me. 

The second woman is my mum, I love her so much and because of her we said goodbye to our live in sunny Sydney and returned to London. I cannot say there aren't days I have tears in my eyes and wish we have never come back...but then I remember my parents and family and how important they are to me. 

I also love that my mum and Isabelle have a very special relationship. My mum came to London and lived with us for 6 months when Isabelle was around 1 year old and was helping me a lot. Isabelle is lucky and sees her Czech family every two months and always spends a lot of time there in summer. This Xmas my mum and dad will be staying with us in London and Isabelle is already very excited.

Don't forget to check out the other gallery posts!


Would you like to get fitter with me and some other mummy bloggers? Check out our Fitness Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Mirka that is such a beautiful post. Almost brought tears to my eyes when you describe how Isobelle copies what you say because she wants to be like you :) bless her. A lovely photo of you and your mum and Isobelle too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny, they are both very special to me and cannot imagine my life without them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love 'generation' photos. You can see a likeness I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot. The three of you look great in this family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I admire you returning home to be with family. A huge part of me would love to, but my husband's business is here in NZ and I can't see him being happy if we returned. I miss my Mum and Dad so much. When we do get together it's such precious time indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice pic to go with a lovely post! Your little girl is sooo adorable! Kisses to her from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely that you have maintained such a strong relationship with your Mum & Isabelle over the miles. Gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the lovely comments, and kisses for Isabelle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, this is lovely! Your mum is really young looking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails