Last weekend we spent a lot of time playing this wonderful game together as a family. Daddy first thought it would not be for him, but after seeing how excited Isabelle was, he agreed. It can be played with 2 - 4 players and there are two versions. One for younger children, which we finished up playing, and one for the older ones. First you spread out all the cards of the body parts (with the coloured spots sides up). Then the youngest player spins the spinner and according to the colour he can choose a card matching the colour on the spinner. The winner is the first player who collects all 8 cards on his game board. First we tried the harder version, where you have to guess first what is going to be on the card and if you guess correctly, than the card is yours, but it just seemed too difficult for Isabelle. We finished up having a lot of fun time playing the easier version, more suitable for her age group. It's a great game for practicing body parts, colours and memory.
I have some great news for you. Orchard toys have agreed to give one copy of Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes away to one lucky winner!
How to enter?
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect and
- Comment on what is your or your child's favourite game
- For an extra entry mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka in the tweet and don't forget to come back here and let me know you did so.
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date of the competition is 22/10/2010
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winner's name will be made available on this page.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
And the winner is:
Congratulations, can you pls e-mail me your name and address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dm on twitter (@Kahanka)