Friday, 29 October 2010

Hipp Organic Competition!


I am sure I don't need to introduce this brand to you, as many of you have seen their products in supermarkets and other stores. I have teamed up with them and they have kindly donated some prizes for a competition run on my blog. I am sure you all are very excited and would like to know what you can win. Well, there will be three winners who will receive a selection of Stage 3 jars each!



How to enter the giveaway?
  1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect and
  2. Comment on what is your baby's favourite meal or flavour
  3. For two extra entries:
  • mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka in the tweet and don't forget to come back here and let me know you did so, also don't forget to leave your twitter name!
    If you are an All Baby Advice follower already, don't forget to comment on what is your baby's favourite meal or flavour!

    Terms and Conditions:
    • The closing date of the competition is 30/11/2010
    • The winners will be chosen at random from all entrants.
    • The winners' names will be made available on this page.
    • Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
    • The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available

    And the winners are:


    @gingerbread_mum
    @wendymcd83
    @marzutek

    Congratulations!
    Please e-mail me your name and address at allbabyadvice@yahoo.co.uk or DM on twitter @Kahanka

      11 comments:

      1. We love Hipp Organic, especially the vegetable lasagne and creamy rice pudding :)

        ReplyDelete
      2. I'm also a friend of Hipp Organic on facebook

        ReplyDelete
      3. I'm a follower. My baby loves anything cheesy!

        ReplyDelete
      4. Like Hipp Organic UK on Facebook. Thanks xxx

        ReplyDelete
      5. Like Hipp Organic on FB, retweeted as @Bobbity666 and following your blog and my babies favourite tastes are broccoli and sweet potato.

        Thanks

        ReplyDelete
      6. My nephew loves the Vegetable & Turkey Casserole and would love it if his Auntie would have lots of yummy baby food for him whenever he comes around. I'm following here and on Twitter and am a Hipp fan on FB.

        @caro_mad

        ReplyDelete
      7. I'm a follower. My son loves Mixed Vegetable Medley

        ReplyDelete

      Related Posts with Thumbnails