I am sure that there is no need to introduce this very famous brand, as I believe that most mums use their products or at least have seen them on shelves in all supermarkets. It was my choice for Isabelle as well, and when she was a baby we used all their products and we were very happy with them. I have been given a few samples of the new Johnson's range and even though Isabelle is not a baby anymore, she loved using and smelling them too. We all want the best for our children and their skin is so delicate, but I can tell you that even mummies can use them. I managed to put the baby oil gel on the side for me. That has always been my treat, I love using it after a long hot bath, it keeps my skin so soft and moisturised. Try it and you will fall in love with it too!
- Johnson's baby Soft Cream
- Johnson's baby No More Tangles Shampoo
- Johnson's baby Skincare Wipes
- Johnson's baby Bedtime Oil
- Johnson's baby Oil Gel
- Johnson's baby Bedtime Wash
- Johnson's baby Soothing Naturals Moisture Rich Bath
Johnson’s Baby Sleep Challenge Competition!
You should know by now how much I love running competitions for you. Here is another great giveaway competition for you. At the moment Johnson’s Baby are challenging mums to the Johnson’s Baby Sleep Challenge - clinically proven 3 steps to help mums have a more peaceful bedtime routine.
- Bath – use Johnson’s Baby Bedtime bath products and bond with your baby
- Massage- using Johnson’s Baby Cream, Lotion or Oil, give your baby a relaxing massage
- Quiet time and bed – make sure there is no active play and put your baby down for a more peaceful night’s sleep
How to enter?
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect and
- Comment on why you would like to win
- For an extra entry mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka in the tweet and come back here and let me know you did so.
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date of the competition is 18/10/2010
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winner's name will be made available on this page.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
And the winner is:
Please e-mail me your name and address email@example.com or DM on twitter to @Kahanka