Monday, 4 October 2010

Johnson's Baby Review and "Baby Sleep Challenge" Competition!


I am sure that there is no need to introduce this very famous brand, as I believe that most mums use their products or at least have seen them on shelves in all supermarkets. It was my choice for Isabelle as well, and when she was a baby we used all their products and we were very happy with them. I have been given a few samples of the new Johnson's range and even though Isabelle is not a baby anymore, she loved using and smelling them too. We all want the best for our children and their skin is so delicate, but I can tell you that even mummies can use them. I managed to put the baby oil gel on the side for me. That has always been my treat, I love using it after a long hot bath, it keeps my skin so soft and moisturised. Try it and you will fall in love with it too!
  • Johnson's baby Soft Cream
  • Johnson's baby No More Tangles Shampoo
  • Johnson's baby Skincare Wipes
  • Johnson's baby Bedtime Oil
  • Johnson's baby Oil Gel
  • Johnson's baby Bedtime Wash
  • Johnson's baby Soothing Naturals Moisture Rich Bath
The above were all the products I & Isabelle tested and you should too!

    Johnson’s Baby Sleep Challenge Competition!

    You should know by now how much I love running competitions for you. Here is another great giveaway competition for you. At the moment Johnson’s Baby are challenging mums to the Johnson’s Baby Sleep Challenge - clinically proven 3 steps to help mums have a more peaceful bedtime routine. 
    1. Bath – use Johnson’s Baby Bedtime bath products and bond with your baby
    2. Massage- using Johnson’s Baby Cream, Lotion or Oil, give your baby a relaxing massage  
    3. Quiet time and bed – make sure there is no active play and put your baby down for a more peaceful night’s sleep 
    I have teamed up with Johnson's baby and they have offered the Baby Bedtime range to one lucky winner. The range consists of a Wash, Bath, Lotion, Cream and Oil, all of which contain natural calm aromas.
    How to enter?
    1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect and
    2. Comment on why you would like to win
    3. For an extra entry mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka in the tweet and come back here and let me know you did so.
    If you are an All Baby Advice follower already, don't forget to comment on why you would like to win to be entered in the competition.


    Terms and Conditions:
    • The closing date of the competition is 18/10/2010
    • The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
    • The winner's name will be made available on this page.
    • Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
    • The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.

    And the winner is:
    missielizzie @missielizzieb 


    Congratulations!
    Please e-mail me your name and address allbabyadvice@yahoo.co.uk or DM on twitter to @Kahanka

    17 comments:

    1. Great comp Mirka!

      I could do with this to help Little E to get in to a good sleep routine and as I learnt baby massage with Mister A I could use the oil to do the same with E now that shes 6 weeks old.

      Already following the blog and have re-tweeted @second_time_mum

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love Johnsons and having used their bedtime range I really do feel it works. It smells lovely too! So I'd love some for a good nights sleep please LOL

      ReplyDelete
    3. My friend has just had her first baby and she's not getting a lot of sleep -at all, I don't think she quite realised how much hard work a newborn can be! I'd love to win her these to help the little one sleep a little better :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a great competition xx

      I would love to win this so I could give it to my little sister as an early Christmas present. She's just had her first baby, Calum - he's 9 weeks old now (how time has flown!). She deserves this soooo much as she's been through a lot over the last few months like losing her job, moving out of mom's and just moving again.
      She doesn't have a lot of money but looks after Calum really well, although at times she doesn't think she's doing things right, despite all the re-assurances we all give her.
      I'd love her to win this as I know she'd be really chuffed. xxxx

      Tweeted on twitter @dmbaxt

      ReplyDelete
    5. Little Miss A is awake more often in the evenings now, I'll give anything a try for her to go straight to sleep (and I think this may be a better choice than whiskey) lol

      @mumsurviveguide

      (tweeting too)

      ReplyDelete
    6. i follow andrea d

      and i want to win this for my new nephew

      drea8685 at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    7. I'm already a follower.

      I would love to win as we love Johnson's baby products. We've had a bedtime routine since Edward was 2 weeks old and it works really well for all of us. These products would help us to continue that routine!

      Have RT too :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. I'd love to win this prize. My daughter is 4 weeks old and I've started a bed time routine of bathing and then in a quiet room massaging the cream in before her bedtime feed. Not only does she smell gorgeous but its a really nice time with her.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I'd love to try this again with my daughter. Johnson's bath bubbles always brought her out in a rash when she was tiny so we stopped using it. Maybe now her skin is less sensitive we could give it another got. We use the shampoo and powder with no problems.

      ReplyDelete
    10. I would love to try these products not only do I have trouble getting my daughter off to sleep but both of my children have dry skin and I would love to see if these products could work for them. x

      ReplyDelete
    11. I follow! Freddy is 14 months old and still has never slept through the night. If I won I'd try the Johnson's Baby Bedtime Range...it might just do the trick! xxx

      ReplyDelete
    12. i would love to win as will smell lovely and prefect for relaxing baby and helping with bedtime routine!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Already a follower!
      I LOVE bathtime with my 2 year old and now with my 3month baby x

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails