When I was breastfeeding my Isabelle a few years ago, I developed mastitis. It was very painful, so painful I can still remeber the pain, but I didn't give up and managed to breastfeed Isabelle for almost a year at the end. One thing I remember is that I used Lansinoh cream and it really helped healing my sore nipples. I have been contacted by the PR of Lansinoh and they have donated one Lansinoh Manual Pump, Breast Pads and Storage Bags to one lucky reader.
At the moment Lansinoh are also carrying out a survey to find out how the nation really feels about breastfeeding. As a thank you for taking part they are offering a Lansinoh hamper worth £250 on their website!
How to enter my giveaway?
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect and
- Comment on what is your or your child's favourite game
- For an extra entry mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka in the tweet and don't forget to come back here and let me know you did so, also don't forget to leave your twitter name!.
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date of the competition is 22/11/2010
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winner's name will be made available on this page.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available
And the winner is:
Congratulations! Please e-mail me your name and address (firstname.lastname@example.org)