Sunday, 17 October 2010

Moover Pram by Hippychick - Review!


I cannot express how excited I was when I found out I would be getting a red Moover Pram by Hippychick for a review. It took a while before it arrived as it is so popular and the demand is huge, no wonder, have you ever seen any wooden doll's pram more beautiful than this one? I have heard of Hippychick before and a few of my friends have bought the famous Wheelybugs for their children, but didn't know about their new Moover range until we saw this Moover pram at our friend's house. Anytime Isabelle came for a visit she loved playing with it.

When it finally arrived I made sure to put the box away and opened it at night when my husband was back from work. When we opened the box I was so pleased, and my husband just raised his eyebrows and agreed that this is not just a wooden toy, this is a masterpiece, and looks amazing! Our friend went for the neutral colour pram with red wheels, but when I checked the website I asked for the red version and absolutely love it. The wheels are yellow and shock absorbing, which is fabulous as we have wooden floorboards downstairs, so no need to worry they would get damaged! There is also plenty of place for Isabelle's baby doll. This pram is suitable from 10+ and comes assembled, which is great. As this is such a unique toy, we have decided not to give it to Isabelle before Christmas which will be here in no time. I am absolutely sure, this is going to be the "wow" Christmas present and will keep you up to date. 

The main features:
  • available in natural colour with red wheels or red colour with yellow wheels
  • suitable from 10 months
  • Weight: 1950 grams
  • Product dimensions: length: 42cm, height: 44cm, width: 25cm
  • RRP £65.00
I cannot imagine a better Christmas present for a little girl, hurry up and order it, as I was saying they are very popular and I hope that now you can understand why! To order or read more information on this pram or other Hippychick products go to the official website  http://www.hippychick.com/

Thank you Hippychick for such a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails