I have some great news for you. Not only I was given a white organic My Munchkin Hooded Baby Towel and a white My Munchkin Bathrobe for a review, but I have one of each for a giveaway as well. Isn't that fabulous? OK, let's start with the review. When you check the website, you will see the baby towels come in white, pink and blue. The bathrobe comes in white colour and you can choose from a frog or brown bear footprints embroidery at the front (size 12-24 months). All products are made of 100% pure organic cotton and are sooooo soft. When using the baby hooded towel, just fasten the velcro fasteners around your neck, and you have both hands free for drying your baby. What I really like about the bathrobe is that the belt is fully sewed to the back of the bathrobe, which means you will not loose it and your little one cannot harm himself / herself while tripping over it or playing with it. For more information or to check out the whole Munchkin product range, go to the official website http://www.mymunchkin.co.uk
My Munchkin Giveaway
I am sure that you all are very excited about the giveaway. I have one white bathrobe and one white baby towel to give away, so there will be two lucky winners.
How to enter?
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect and
- Comment on if you would like to win the bathrobe or the baby towel
- For an extra entry mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka in the tweet and come back here and let me know you did so, also don't forget to leave your twitter name!.
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date of the competition is 14/11/2010
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winners' names will be made available on this page.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
And the winners are:
- @second_time_mum (white baby towel)
- @jumblyMummy (white bathrobe)
Congratulations! Please e-mail me your name and address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM on twitter (@Kahanka).