Wednesday, 6 October 2010

QuinnyCaster's Fairy Helper!

 

Finally the day has come and we unpacked our new Quinny Zapp buggy yesterday. Originally I was waiting for daddy to come back from his business trip to New York, and wanted to do it all last weekend, but then when he came back we were so busy, we didn't manage to do so. Isabelle kept on asking when were we finally going to unpack it, so then I thought we could do it together, just me and Isabelle. She helps me with many things anyway, so I was sure she would love being involved as the main camera person. When I told her I needed her help, she was very excited and was asking what she would be doing, and when she realised she would be filming me with her favourite Flip, she was even more excited. 

It was a lovely day yesterday, it wasn't raining, so we decided to unpack and assemble the buggy after her nap. It took us about 25 minutes to unpack and put it together. Isabelle, the fairy helper, took most of the video, which you can probably guess when watching it. 

When I was chosen as one of the QuinnyCasters, I was very excited about reviewing it. We bought the previous version for Isabelle ages ago, and we loved it, so I couldn't wait to compare it to the old version and tell you if there are any improvements and what I think of it. So stay tuned and don't forget to come back to find out more about our first trip with our new Quinny Zapp!

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. the fairy helper is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fairy wings! My daughter is in a fairy stage now too. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails