- Learn what you need to know about your child's development, from conception, through pregnancy, to 5 years of age
- Provide relevant online resources and communication to parents
- Keep all of the above sensitive information safe and secure on the parents’ own computer, but make it easy to share selected milestones with friends and family online
- As your child reaches milestones, record them with notes, photos and videos to create a fantastic digital record that you'll look back on with pride
- Content written by experienced GPs, covers language, physical and social development, week-by-week pregnancy info and fun reminders to record precious moments
- WellStart covers everything you need in one low-cost, fun and easy-to-use application for PC or Mac.
- On sale from 20 December 2010!
How to enter the WellStart giveaway?
WellStart have kindly donated 10 download licences for 10 lucky winners! All you need to do is:
- Subscribe to my blog's feed by e-mail and let me know you did so in a comment (required)
- follow my blog with Google Friend Connect ( on the left hand side) and comment on why you would like to win
- mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka in the tweet and come back here and let me know you did so, and leave your twitter name too.
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date of the competition is 31/12/2010
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winners' names will be made available on this page.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
And the winners are: