Friday, 28 January 2011

I'm glad I was able to help - CyberMummy 2011!

A few weeks ago, just after I secured my own CyberMummy 2011 sponsorship, I was offered another opportunity to get sponsored. I remember how difficult it was for me to get sponsored last year as it took me a few months to find a sponsor. As a stay at home mum, not getting any income I wasn't able to afford paying for the ticket by myself, but at the end I managed to get sponsored by Seven Seas Femibion. This year I got sponsored by SnoozeShade.

When Organix offered sponsoring me, I mentioned to them there were many mummy bloggers still looking for a sponsor and they agreed to sponsor someone else instead. I wrote a post, Still Looking for a CyberMummy 2011 sponsor?, informing about this opportunity and quite a few mummy bloggers linked their blogs showing their interest.

I am sure that many of you would like to know who got sponsored by Organix, so.... I am going to reveal that the mummy blogger who got sponsored by Organix is: 

Congratulations, I'm very happy I was able to help! See you at CyberMummy 2011!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails