Monday, 31 January 2011

New Little Home at John Lewis!


Last Thursday we were invited to have a little tour of the new Little Home at John Lewis on the 3rd floor of the Oxford Street branch in  London. We love shopping at John Lewis and I honestly think their products are always of a very high quality and also the customer service is great. Once we bought a video camera and then decided to return it ( after unwrapping and trying it out!) a few days later without any problems. Anyway, as the event was revealing the new children's products,  I took my Isabelle along, as I thought she could be giving her honest opinion as well as us mummy bloggers. 

We got there a bit earlier, and Jonny (John Lewis PR & communication manager) offered us to have some drinks while waiting for the others. After a short chat we went for the tour. Isabelle was very excited especially about the pink parts of the tour and I can tell you that she felt like at home, slowly destroying the display... but they were so nice and didn't mind ( at least they said so). 

You can find there all you need for your children's bedrooms from furniture, storage, lighting, to bedding, towels, blinds, curtains, fabric. I was mostly impressed by the fabrics and motives for boys to be honest, as I don't think there is a huge selection out here. So if you have  a little boy, hurry and check it out, I am sure you will not be disappointed. Of course having a girl at home myself, there were a few pink thinks my eyes landed on and will be on her birthday list. One of these was this gorgeous Little Juliet chair in pink. Just look at it!

 Gorgeous Little Juliet Chair in pink


I really love the fantastic Ahoy There range for boys and girls
(who are not obsessed with pink like my Isabelle...)

We were given this cute 3D cushion

On Isabelle's birthday list, she didn't want to leave without it,
but I bribed her with some chocolate
Most of the time Isabelle spent hiding soft toys
in this cute treasure chest!

A very cute wooden tea set, also on her birthday list

Pastel cookie cube from JL girls baking range,
but they also have blue/green range for boys!


To check out the Little Home range
just click on the image above!


It was also nice to see Maria from MummysBusyWorld again and to finally meet and talk to Gigi from MumsRock and Natalie from Bambino Goodies.

1 comment:

  1. i love that tea set, my daughter would love that. the treasure chest is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails