I don't think I have to introduce Peter Rabbit to you, as it seems to be one of the most popular characters from Beatrix Potter's beautifully illustrated books. I think many of you will be pleased with the new baby book range Frederick Warne have created, still based on Beatrix Potter's illustrations, but also created so that our little ones can enjoy playing with them.
The set consists of a Peter Rabbit cloth book, a buggy book, a finger puppet book and a peekaboo book. The cloth book is presented in a nice box, so could be a wonderful gift for a newborn. As you would probably expect, it is very soft and also hand washable, which many mums will appreciate. Your baby will admire not only the beautiful pictures but will also benefit from touching and feeling different textures and paying attention to the scrunchy sounds made by squeezing some of the pages. And who wouldn't love the buggy book, which can easily be attached to your pram? The peekaboo book is going to provide lots of fun for your child when exploring all the flaps and touch-and-feels. The finger puppet book is my favourite as I remember how Isabelle loved her puppet books and we spent a lot of time playing with these. To find out all the information or to buy, visit, www.peterrabbit.com/baby © Frederick Warne & Co., 2010.
How to enter the competition?
I have one set of these four fabulous books to giveaway! All you have to do is:
- Leave a comment with your e-mail address (required for getting in touch if you are the winner) AND
- Add All Baby Advice blog to your favourites on Technorati and let me know you did so by leaving you Technorati ID. Thank you ;) (required)
- and for an extra entry you can mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka and the URL of this competition in the tweet and come back here and let me know you did so (don't forget to leave your twitter name too)
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date of the competition is 28/02/2011
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winner's name will be made available on this page.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
And the winner is:
Congratulations to @emmabarron!
I will be in touch via an e-mail shortly! (firstname.lastname@example.org)