Thursday, 31 March 2011

Peppa Pig Theme Park Fun on DS - Review!


Last Saturday we had a chance to visit the new Peppa Pig World as one of the first people and before its official opening to public on 9th April 2011. We had a fantastic time there, and am sure we will be back in the future. Check it out, as this is a must for Peppa Pig lovers!

Isabelle was also sent the new Peppa Pig Theme Park Fun for a review, and as she is getting the DSi for her 4th birthday soon, she tested it at of the gift shops which has game-pods. As she has never used it before, she was really excited about it and loved using it, and was asking if we could buy it for her.

So what are the games about? Peppa Pig and her family are going on a big day out, to the Peppa Pig theme park, and they need to get everything ready for this big day. Then the family set out on their journey, but things don't seem to be going according to the plan, and there are many games to help them overcome the problerms. There are 5 games which help them get to the park and they are played in sequence, and each game must be completed in order to move onto the next game.  After completing the 5 games you can start many more games at the theme park. One of the games our daughter played was i-spy, Isabelle's favourite, which she and her friend played  in our car on our way to the park last Saturday morning. Isabelle loved playing the games on the DS and as we couldn't spend too much time playing it in the shop, I am sure she will be delighted to see that one of her birthday pressents is one of these sets of games and her own DSi.

  • 18 brand new fun-filled games
  • suitable for ages 3-7 years
  • designed for young children to be played without adult assistance
  • available from March 25 2011, RRP £24.99





How to enter?
For a chance to win one of these games just follow the instructions bellow:
  1. Leave a comment on this post including a way of contacting you in case you win ( e-mail address or twitter ID) ( compulsory)
and for extra entries (max 4) you can:
  • comment on one of my non- competition posts and let me know which post you left your comment on
  • mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka and the URL of this competition post  in the tweet and come back here and let me know you did so, and leave your twitter name too.
  • Add All Baby Advice blog to your favourites on Technorati and let me know you did so by leaving your Technorati ID in a separate comment. Thank you ;)
    Add to Technorati Favorites 
  • recommend my blog on StumbleUpon and let me know you did so in a separate comment.      
         
Please use a separate comment for each entry. 
Maximum 5 entries!
Only entries that have completed all the compulsory entry requirements will be counted!
Thank you! 

Terms and Conditions:
  • The closing date of the competition is 31/04/2011
  • The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
  • The winner's name will be made available on this page.
  • Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
  • The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.

And the winner is:
Congratulations to @ericahughes
I will be in touch soon or you can also e-mail me your name and address at allbabyadvice@yahoo.co.uk

Only entries that completed
all the compulsory entry requirements were counted!

    46 comments:

    1. Hi Miroslava again,
      My daughter's also a great Peppa fan (as well as Squiglet), and is desperate to win this giveaway too. She's seen this post and seems to recognise your blog, as she thinks she's already won it!! Please enter us in it. Thanks.
      Angela - bethelbunch@googlemail.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. I've also left you a comment on "Peppa Pig World - It is real!". Angela - bethelbunch@googlemail.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I so need to win this for Lara!

      @jumblyMummy

      ReplyDelete
    4. please enter me, my daughter loves peppa pig @ashlallan

      ReplyDelete
    5. you are already in my favourites on technorati (ashlallan)

      ReplyDelete
    6. i have commented on peppa pig world too

      ReplyDelete
    7. i would love to win this for my little Peppa Pig mad niece Faye.

      Thanks for the lovely giveaway

      @medsdemon

      ReplyDelete
    8. I commented on the lovely post with your cute daughter all painted up...she's adorable x

      @medsdemon

      ReplyDelete
    9. I think I just recommended your blog on Technorati...it's still new to me!!

      @medsdemon

      ReplyDelete
    10. My little ones would love this @kikicomp

      ReplyDelete
    11. Have commented on - Mum, why is it not dark anymore when I go to bed?
      @kikicomp

      ReplyDelete
    12. Would love to win this for my niece - robertfox24@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Hi,
      My 2 daughters, aged 3 and 5, would love this! We are going to see the 'real' Peppa Pig during the Easter hols!!!!

      Please enter me into yet another great draw xxx

      @TracyNixon

      ReplyDelete
    14. you are already in my favourites on technorati

      ReplyDelete
    15. you are already in my favourites on technorati xxx

      ReplyDelete
    16. I have recommended your blog on StumbleUpon xxx

      ReplyDelete
    17. Hi,

      Just to let you know - I have posted under:

      The Gallery - Hair! xxx

      ReplyDelete
    18. Added to my favourites on Technorati.(PhilandC2)

      ReplyDelete
    19. Looks like a good game and I love the pictures !

      @cherylp59

      ReplyDelete
    20. Recommended on stumble upon hughese6
      @ericahughes

      ReplyDelete
    21. I've faved you on Technorati
      @ericahughes

      ReplyDelete
    22. My daughter LOVES Peppa pig and has the first two ds games so would love the third to complete the set :)

      @mummy_loves

      ReplyDelete
    23. I have tweeted as @netcurtains about this giveaway

      ReplyDelete
    24. Great one as they all love Peppa Pig
      I am @netcurtains on Twitter and email is mums-the-word@live.com

      ReplyDelete
    25. I commented on the One Word Gallery Post

      ReplyDelete
    26. I think the Peppa Pig DS games are great.

      @daisyangel1

      ReplyDelete
    27. I've posted a comment on your Fitness Tuesday Week 37 post.
      @daisyangel1

      ReplyDelete
    28. I would love this for my little ones.
      I am @meetjosmith on twitter

      ReplyDelete
    29. have faved on technorati as meetjosmith

      ReplyDelete
    30. This game looks great my daughter would love it @clarateddy

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails