Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Forever Friends Naturals - Review & Competition!

Last week when recovering after running the London Marathon, I was having an interesting conversation with the Forever Friends PR, which ended up in receiving some samples of their new Forever Friends Naturals range. I don't think I have to mention their fantastic books and cuddly bears, but I had no idea, they also produced baby bath products.

Anyway, I was really nicely surprised that the packet arrived the next morning, that's what I call "THE NEXT DAY DELIVERY"! I knew there was supposed to be a little surprise in there, but thanks to school holidays and Isabelle being at home, I had to open it in font of her. When she saw the cream and two other containers, she spotted the tiny bears on them and just said: "Mummy, these are for me, aren't they? Just look at the teddy bears, they cannot be for mummies!" Well, I couldn't protest, as she was right anyway. Then she  found the tiny mini bear, that is soooooo soft, and decided that this teddy bear would be the toy for her toy puppy Snowy. 

That evening we started testing the bathing range, Sleepy Head body wash and Rub- A -Dub, 2 in 1 shampoo. The packaging is not just cute, but also very easy to open/close and apply even with Isabelle's little hands. They both smell great and the most important for us parents, don't contain any artificial colour, and are free from parabens and SLES! And the Nighty Night cuddle lotion? That is my favourite, love the smell and  even my skin stays very soft after applying it. All in all, we give all the products we tested thumps up!
 

How to enter?
For a chance to win the Forever Friends Night Night, Sweet Dreams gift book and a mini Forever Friends bear

 
follow the instructions below:
  1. Like NaturalsForeverFriends on Facebook and leave a comment on this post including a way of contacting you in case you win ( e-mail address or twitter ID)  ( compulsory)
and for extra entries (max 2) you can:
  • comment on one of my non- competition posts and let me know which post you left your comment on
  • mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka @BabyNaturals and the URL of this competition post  in the tweet and come back here and let me know you did so, and leave your twitter name too.
Please use a separate comment for each entry. 
Maximum 3 entries!
Only entries that have completed all the compulsory entry requirements will be counted!
Thank you! 

Terms and Conditions:
  • The closing date of the competition is 27/05/2011
  • The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
  • The winner's name will be made available on this page and on Twitter.
  • Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
  • The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
And the winner is:
Congratulations to @goriami
I will be in touch soon or you can also e-mail me your name and address at allbabyadvice@yahoo.co.uk

Only entries that completed
all the compulsory entry requirements were counted!

    78 comments:

    1. I have liked their Facebook page! Vita :) @goriami

      ReplyDelete
    2. I like Forever Naturals on Facebook.

      robyn_logan (at) yahoo (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I have liked them on facebook @jumblyMummy

      ReplyDelete
    4. Liked NaturalsForeverFriends on Facebook (@pandcands).

      ReplyDelete
    5. Commented on "Talk to your baby!". (@pandcands)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Mentioned this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka @BabyNaturals and the URL of this competition post (@pandcands).

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi, I already like NaturalsForeverFriends on Facebook (Tracy Nixon)

      My twitter is @TracyNixon xxxx

      Thanks for the great comp xxx

      ReplyDelete
    8. I like NaturalsForeverFriends on Facebook kiki woo on there

      @kikicomp

      ReplyDelete
    9. have liked the facebook page- email is
      fredlucywalter@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. I've liked on fb(Erica Price).@ericahughes

      ReplyDelete
    11. Hi there! I have liked them on Facebook : Amanda Cottingham I am gidders1 on twitter :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. I have liked them on Facebook as Kate Holmes. I tweet as @netcurtains and my email is mums-the-word@live.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. I have tweeted about this on Twitter as @netcurtains

      ReplyDelete
    14. I commented on the Easter Egg Hunt post.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Have liked on Facebook. @cheesecakefanat

      ReplyDelete
    16. Have liked your Facebook page a.starr2@ntlworld.com

      ReplyDelete
    17. Already a liker of your facebook post @kellyKoya

      ReplyDelete
    18. Commented on facebook post 'Cassie Bedford'

      ReplyDelete
    19. have liked their page on facebook twinklenicci cowdell-murray and @twinklenicci on twitter

      ReplyDelete
    20. I already like Forever Friends on Facebook (Fee Edwards MSE). I've tweeted too @feefeegabor

      ReplyDelete
    21. fan on facebook

      fab little gift set

      @leiajulie on twitter

      ReplyDelete
    22. I have liked Naturals Forever Friends on Facebook.
      @judithsbooks

      ReplyDelete
    23. I have commented on your post"Having fun on snow all year round!"

      @medsdemon xx

      ReplyDelete
    24. I like the Naturals Forever Friends page on facebook xx

      @medsdemon

      ReplyDelete
    25. I have tweeted your lovely giveaway xx

      @medsdemon

      ReplyDelete
    26. I liked FF already on FB

      @kiki_725 on twitter

      ReplyDelete
    27. I've tweeted competition on twitter

      @cheznal

      ReplyDelete
    28. I like on FB as Carolin Mader

      @caro_mad

      ReplyDelete
    29. Following Forever Friends Naturals on Facebook

      Sarah Anguish

      ReplyDelete
    30. Hi I have liked their Facebook page - @Bobbity666

      ReplyDelete
    31. I have tweeted the comp and the URL including the 2 @names - I am @Bobbity666

      ReplyDelete
    32. I have liked NaturalsForeverFriends on Facebook - @bloomingfox

      ReplyDelete
    33. I have commented on your Coleen Butterflies - New Fragrance Review! post - @bloomingfox

      ReplyDelete
    34. liked on facebook :) (name clare leahy)
      @clareandtribe

      ReplyDelete
    35. commented on your easter egg hunt post x
      @clareandtribe

      ReplyDelete
    36. have liked their facebook page and my twitter name is @babycrazzee

      ReplyDelete
    37. I commented on Today was definitely Friday 13th for me! Sorry about the ice-hockey result...
      @Dorothee77

      ReplyDelete
    38. i liked the facebook page - Rachael Ash

      my email - rachaelmarie1990@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    39. I've liked the lovely facebook page so fingers crossed!
      My e-mail - hinchliffe_nicola@yahoo.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    40. liked & shared, fab prize :) Nicks-1983@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    41. Liked facebook page, and tweeted

      twitter id @lynn2206
      facebook id Peg Ellis

      ReplyDelete
    42. I already like Forever Friends Naturals on Facebook as Marzena Sz

      @marzutek on twitter

      ReplyDelete
    43. Followed on facebook too xx @stralisemiai

      ReplyDelete
    44. Have liked on facebook - email address is lkblogg1980@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    45. I like Forever Naturals on Facebook x

      ReplyDelete
    46. Liked on Facebook. Twitter: @thespotmeister

      ReplyDelete
    47. I would love to win this to give to my sister/new niece x

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails