Thursday, 7 April 2011

The MAD Awards - Please Nominate My Blog!

MAD Blog Awards 2011

I cannot believe that the MAD Awards are here again, where does the time go? I still remember our visit to the award ceremony which took last September at Butlins Bognore Regis. It was great to be there, we had a lot of fun with Isabelle and I really enjoyed seeing some of my mummy blogging friends again.

Last year I didn't pay much attention when the MAD awards nominations were open, so I wasn't nominated.  But this year I have seen a few tweets about it, so here we go, I am here to ask you a big big favour. Can you guess? If you like reading my blog, I would really appreciate if you nominated me in one of the following categories:

  • Most inspirational blogger (maybe you have been  following my not easy journey to running the London Marathon)
  • Best Pre-school fun MAD blog
  • Best MAD blog photography ( I am not a professional photographer, but thanks to my new SLR camera have captured some amazing photos)
  • Best MAD blog for family life
  • Best MAD blog for family fun

I know which blogs I will be nominating this year and am very excited about the MAD awards. Hopefully I will get nominated, but if not, well, that will not stop me from blogging. I love it, and am so pleased I didn't give it up after a few things went wrong in the last few months...



MAD Blog Awards 2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!




I will be running the famous London Marathon on 17th April 2011,
for the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity, please,
sponsor me!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails