Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Chilled Out - The Gallery!


This week's gallery theme is "chilled out". I think that people who know me would expect me to post a picture of me on the beach, as that is definitely what I would call "chilled out time" as I love beaches, sun and the sea so much. But I am going to surprise you, and this time am giving you a picture of me, chilling out and relaxing after running the London Marathon for Great Ormond Street Hospital a few weeks ago. It took me 5 hours and 1 minute, and I loved every minute of it.

I remember being so excited about seeing my family and telling them all about it. Would you believe it took almost another hour before we found each other after running through the finish line? I was nicely surprised when daddy made some lovely chicken pesto pasta for me, as I was hungry and after all the sweets and energy gels, all I wanted to eat was a proper meal, so well done to daddy.

So here is my "chilled out" entry and don't forget to check out the rest of the gallery posts!


12 comments:

  1. After all that, you deserve a bit of a chill. Congrulations to you.
    Reluctant Housedad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on such an achievement! You certainly look relaxed there.

    Herding Cats

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done you - and you do look very chilled out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gooooo you! Fantastic effort and fabulous choice of picture for this week's theme! Well done! (And that salad sounds yummy!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's such a great look of pride on your face! Well done, I have such respect for your achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, well done! Definately needed to chill after that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done. You so deserve to chill out now until the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congratulations, you deserve a good chill out, hope you were well pampered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look that good *after* running the marathon?! Incredible. Many congrats too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails