Thursday, 12 May 2011

New Willvin of Sweden Changing Bag Review & Competition!

 A few months ago I was delighted to share my review of a fantastic changing bag designed by a Swedish company Willvin. At that time I chose the beige leatherette, and can assure you, that it was a great choice. At that time there wasn't a black version, and I thought it would be nice to have something a little bit different. I haven't come across anything similar since then and am still very happy with my choice. A few weeks ago I was contacted by their PR again, and was offered to review one of their new changing bags, a black or white leatherette. As last time I went for the lighter colour, this time I decided to check out their new black version of the leatherette. And what did I think?

In my last review, I introduced all the features I loved about the bag. The little hidden pockets, the small compartment underneath the bag to store nappies and included accessories ( a changing mat, a nylon nappy/clothes bag, zip bag and a matching bottle holder). The fact that it isn't made of real leather, and that you cannot really tell, except the bag is much lighter. At that time there wasn't a black version, which I think is the most practical colour, as it will never get dirty and can go with any outfit you put on, and am sure that many mummies would go for. When I look at this changing bag, there are two words that can sum up what I think about it, "perfection and elegance", that every mum will be proud to show off! I have to say, I was tempted by the white colour, but really need a black bag, but check it out, isn't it just gorgeous?




How to enter?
And now the great news! Willvin of Sweden have donated one changing bag of the winner's choice to one lucky All Baby Advice follower. All you have to do to get a hand on one of these fabulous bags is to:

  1. Visit their website and tell me which bag you would like to win AND leave a comment on this post including a way of contacting you in case you win (e-mail address or twitter ID) (compulsory)
and for extra entries (max 2) you can:
  • comment on one of my non- competition/ non- gallery posts and let me know which post you left your comment on
  • mention this competition on Twitter including @Kahanka and the URL of this competition post  in the tweet and come back here and let me know you did so, and leave your twitter name too.     
         
Please use a separate comment for each entry. 
 
Maximum 3 entries!
 
Only entries that have completed all the compulsory entry requirements will be counted!
Thank you! 

Terms and Conditions:
  • The closing date of the competition is 12/06/2011
  • The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
  • The winner's name will be made available on this page and on Twitter. If the winner does not respond to our request for a postal address within 5 days, a redraw will take place.
  • Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
  • The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
  • The All Baby Advice decision is final - please don't quibble. 
And the winner is:
 
Congratulations to @Louise
I will be in touch soon or you can also e-mail me your name and address at allbabyadvice@yahoo.co.uk

Only entries that completed
all the compulsory entry requirements were counted!

    87 comments:

    1. I would like to win the Willvin Magic bag, you can contact me via Twitter @mum2alesha x

      ReplyDelete
    2. i would love to win the Willvin Leatherette Black bag! i am @ashlallan on twitter x

      ReplyDelete
    3. i have commented on the vtech storio review

      ReplyDelete
    4. I like the leatherette brown as it would go with lots of my clothes.@ericahughes

      ReplyDelete
    5. I HAVE LOOKED AND THEY ARE ALL NICE
      BUT I WOULD LIKE TO WIN THE WILLVIN NAPPED BROWN ONE PLEASE simone.2006@hotmail.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    6. i love the Willvin Leatherette Black one

      @ashlallan

      ReplyDelete
    7. i have commented on vtech storio with toy story 3 review

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love the Willvin Leatherette Black one

      ReplyDelete
    9. Love this bag style and colour looks great and ideal for our household as we have just had a new addition to the family

      ReplyDelete
    10. Joined blog love the black one tweeted @baile1kim1

      ReplyDelete
    11. I like the willvin magic, it's a great size and really practical

      ReplyDelete
    12. Loving the Willvin Napped Black. It's very smart. So many changing bags look, well, just a little bit childish!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Loving the napped grey! Thats gorgeous! @simply_hayley

      ReplyDelete
    14. I love the Willvin Leatherette in Black
      @lady_Taloolah

      ReplyDelete
    15. I love the Willvin Leatherette Brown

      @katherinegrieve

      ReplyDelete
    16. I love the Willvin Leatherette White.

      robyn_logan (at) yahoo (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    17. I would love to win the Willvin Napped Brown bag - @LilLeese1

      ReplyDelete
    18. I love the Willvin Leatherette Beige bag - @joeycomps

      ReplyDelete
    19. I love the Willvin Leatherette Black

      Rachaelmarie1990@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    20. i commented on the Royal Wedding post
      @iheartmuthahood

      ReplyDelete
    21. I would like the Willvin Magic as it can hold a laptop as well as baby stuff. Perfect for blogging on the move! I am @Jos_Nursery on Twitter :-)

      ReplyDelete
    22. This bag looks amazing and so practical as well as stylish. Would LOVE the black leatherette one to match my new pram:) lindsay.cane@citi.com

      ReplyDelete
    23. I Just commented on sleep deprived mothers....check it out!

      ReplyDelete
    24. I like the Willvin Leatherette Beige - fabulous fabric!
      @Dorothee77

      ReplyDelete
    25. I commented on Sleep Deprived Mothers Face Despair!

      ReplyDelete
    26. I would love to win this for my friend as a present, she would LOVE it! I like the Willvin Leatherette in Brown.

      Twitter @MummysShoes

      ReplyDelete
    27. I love,love, love Willvin Leatherette in White as it is lovely and summery.

      Fingers crossed x

      My e-mail is - hinchliffe_nicola@yahoo.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    28. Would love to win this its stunning!!! :0) nicks-1983@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    29. LOVE the Willvin Napped Grey bag!!

      Twitter @kiki_725

      ReplyDelete
    30. commented on Isabelle not well today!

      twitter @kiki_725

      ReplyDelete
    31. I will go for Willvin Magnipack http://willvindesign.se/en/component/content/article/14/159-willvin-magnipack as it will go on my back and leave me hands free @pooohbear2811

      ReplyDelete
    32. I would love the Willvin Magic bag.

      @daisyangel1

      ReplyDelete
    33. I have tweeted too.
      Thanks

      @daisyangel1

      ReplyDelete
    34. My favourite and the bag I would like to win is the Willvin Napped Grey.
      You can contact me via Twitter @laurenhousewife

      ReplyDelete
    35. I've tweeted the competition. @laurenhousewife

      ReplyDelete
    36. I'd love the Magnipack it looks awesome @saralotay

      ReplyDelete
    37. I've commented on your skiing again post

      ReplyDelete
    38. I have commented on "Today was definitely Friday the 13th for me"

      ReplyDelete
    39. I would love to win Willvin Leatherette Brown

      @marzutek on twitter

      ReplyDelete
    40. I have commented on New Disney Store on Oxford Street Opening Tomorrow!

      @marzutek on twitter

      ReplyDelete
    41. I like the Willvin Leatherette White. Will match our pram!(@pandcands)

      ReplyDelete
    42. Commented on "Stolen Blog Posts and Images, What to Do?" (@pandcands)

      ReplyDelete
    43. id love to win the Willvin Leatherette Black
      Willvin Napped Brown its lush @bubbalovesblog

      ReplyDelete
    44. I'd love to win the Willvin Napped Brown - perfect for mummy or daddy! @rhodak09

      ReplyDelete
    45. I do like the Willvin Leatherette Brown bag, they are all nice/ @Top_cat81

      ReplyDelete
    46. I would love to win the Willvin Leatherette Brown

      @amyLcool

      ReplyDelete
    47. So hard to choose but I'd go for the 'Willvin Multidad' so my DH could use it when out with the kids

      ReplyDelete
    48. I would love to win the Willvin Leatherette Brown. Email manfa.lou@hotmail.co.uk twitter @manfalou although don't use it very often! x

      ReplyDelete
    49. I'd love to win the Willvin Multidad, so Squeaky's Daddy could have his own change bag and stop complaining about mine.

      ReplyDelete
    50. And commented on the stolen blog post

      ReplyDelete
    51. i'd love to win the Willvin Multidad! leighlarkin79@yahoo.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    52. Also commented on twitter @fairyprincess31

      ReplyDelete
    53. would love to win the willvin leatherette brown bag.

      miamia@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    54. Finally a changing bag my husband won't feel silly carrying around!

      I'd love the Willvin Multidad bag and it would also make a great father's day present!

      @TPAJJA

      ReplyDelete
    55. the napped brown is lovely :)
      @clareandtribe

      ReplyDelete
    56. i commented on your aquapets review too :) x

      ReplyDelete
    57. Willvin Leatherette Burgundy - gorgeous colour
      coldicott761@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    58. The Willvin Leatherette Brown is gorgeous! In fact they are all nice, can I have one of each please? ;)

      @pipersky1

      ReplyDelete
    59. Have tweeted @pipersky1 :)

      ReplyDelete
    60. I LOVE the Willvin Napped Brown
      @cf225

      ReplyDelete
    61. Willvin Leatherette Brown

      Email: Aalandjana@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    62. Tweeted @alsmonster
      http://twitter.com/#!/alsmonster/status/79643852570497024

      ReplyDelete
    63. They are lovely, but I would choose the Willvin Leatherette Brown to win.
      I can be contacted on twitter @rachsomcollege.

      ReplyDelete
    64. Love the Leatherette Brown! @Lowie789

      ReplyDelete
    65. Just tweeted about the comp @lowie789

      ReplyDelete
    66. I would like to win the Willvin Magic bag, you can contact me via Twitter @handbag2000

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails