Monday, 8 August 2011

Bladez Space POD review!

The Christmas in July event was great to check out so many new toys and one of them was definitely the Bladez Space POD.  Isabelle is just 4 years old, but she had a lot of fun playing with this flying toy. As we were off for our holiday soon, I was thinking that this would be just perfect for my 11 year old nephew.

Just a few days ago, we had a chance to see my brother's family and when we gave my nephew his present, he looked very excited. Isabelle was telling him all about how to use it, as she has used it before. Unfortunatelly it was raining, and we all were in one room at my parents'cottage. Imagine 3 families...like sardines. But that didn't stop us from testing the perfect flying toy for the beginner pilot.

As I was reading the instructions on the box, I knew I also had to pack 8 AA batteries, which were not included. The space pod was charged originally, but that lasted for 5-6 minutes, and then it needed charging. As the ceiling in the room wasn't very high, I was a bit scared it will get damaged, but after a few tries my nephew was controlling it really well. He loves it, and as it was quite dark, we all were admiring the different colours coming out of the toy. Isabelle was a bit dissapointed as she doesn't have one, and has asked me if she could get one for Christmas... We talked about it and agreed that we have to write it on the list for Santa.


Product Details:
  • The Bladez Space Pod allows anyone of any age to enjoy the thrill of flight.
  • The Bladez Space Pod is the first of the innovative miniature helicopters from Bladez Toyz.
  • The Bladez Space Pod’s are extremely robust and can withstand nearly any crash with a durable and lightweight body.
  • KEY FEATURES • Stable 1 channel flight • Counter rotating blades • Colour LED lights • Spares available • Suitable for ages 8 and above




2 comments:

  1. My son wuld love this, it has been noted on my list for xmas presents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails