Saturday, 13 August 2011

I am moving on!

Saying Goodbye to Blogger & Saying Hello to Wordpress!

I have been writing this blog for almost 2.5 years. You could have read about my ups and downs, mostly about raising my daughter Isabelle who is almost 4.5 years old and soon will be starting reception in September. 

A few months ago I had a few problems and decided to make a big step to become self- hosted and move to Wordpress. It is still going to be me writing it, and I hope you will come and visit it soon and let me know what you think about the new design. I am planning a few exciting projects, so make sure you subscribe to my new blog address to find out about these!

Thank you for reading my blog and see you at


Mirka @Kahanka 

2 comments:

  1. oohh big step indeed!!

    Are you transferring your RSS feed - if so I think I'll still be able to read in my Google Reader without any "speed bumps" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame :( Could you not have had the custom url for your blog, like we got? blogger is such a great bit of software! connects blogs, and users together really well.

    Sad to see you switching but good luck :) Look forward to your upcoming projects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails